Based in Pennsylvania, USA
THREATCON: Undercover Operations is a first person stealth adventure that puts you in the shoes of a rookie agent, Diego Ortiz. Having recently been recruited by a private defense contractor, GeoFirm, Ortiz will train to become one of the organization's top undercover agents. Learn how to think, speak, and act like an agent.
- Pure Stealth Gameplay - The way stealth games are meant to be played. Complete operations by utilizing tools at your disposal, careful planning, and studying detailed intelligence. Accomplish your objectives without raising alarms and reap the rewards.
- Tactical Terminology - Learn the language of an undercover agent by utilizing code-phrases, deciphering cryptic messages and sharing encrypted communications.
- Hacking, Bashing, and Smacking - Level up your skills to increase your abilities to hack complex hardware and software, take over CCTVs, lockpick doors and safes, and investigate the environment to discover additional ways to carry out an operation.
- Operation Replayability - Replay each operation by taking different paths or altering your play-style and discover new areas, collectibles, and enemies, all in different weather conditions and times of day. Play the campaign with a friend via online co-op to plan and execute your tactics together.
- Dynamic AI Pathfinding - Think you've memorized enemy footpaths? Think again. AI will alter their patrols based on suspicion and weather conditions. Furthermore, replaying an operation may change their patterns.
- Dynamic Weather and Time - Play operations in rain, sunshine, snow or fog. Additionally, time will vary between dawn, dusk, noon or night.
- In-Game Cash and XP - Earn in-game cash and XP to be spent on unlocking new perks, weapons, gadgets, and attachments. Stick to the shadows and keep alarms from sounding to maximize your rewards.
- Custom Operation Parameters - Want to practice a particular operation during a specific time of day or type of weather? Set up a custom operation and play exactly the way you want.
- Fully Customizable UI - Customize the user interface the way YOU like. Resize or even eliminate the HUD elements entirely to your choosing.
- Controller Support - Don't like playing with a mouse and keyboard? THREATCON™ fully supports the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam controllers!
- Expansion packs - Bundled expansion packs (the way they used to be) will be released over the life of the game to add new content, expand the game's world, and deliver new operations.
There are currently no trailers available for Project Dead Drop. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are currently no screenshots available for Project Dead Drop. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About DewBurn Interactive
DewBurn Interactive® is a registered independent game developer and self-publisher with the mission to create unforgettable experiences through engaging storytelling and captivating gameplay.
More information on DewBurn Interactive, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Project Dead Drop Credits
Founder, Creative Developer